Our Delivery Man may need to call if there are any issues with the delivery, please ensure that your phone number provided is correct and reachable during scheduled time.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONFIRMATION OF ORDER
The client may place an order on the website or on our whatsapp phone provided. The process for placing an order is as follows:
- Choose your products and add them to cart
- Validate the contents of the cart
- Provide information regarding the client personal details
- Make sure the information provided are accurate to avoid any complication
- Indicate remarks as well as preferred payment method
- Accept the GTC
- Confirm the order
- Validate payment
The client is able to see the different stages of the order details and the total price and may correct any errors before confirming his/her order, thereby expressing his/her acceptance. Payment for the price of the products makes the order final and no amendment of the order may be entertained by or taken into consideration by the vendor thereafter. Conclusion of the contract is only effective after confirmation of the order by the vendor. The vendor confirms the order by sending an email to the email address provided by the client. The vendor reserves the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order from a client with whom there is a dispute concerning payment of a previous order or who, in the vendor’s opinion, presents any form of risk. Any information given by the client remains his/her sole responsibility and any anomalies generated by him/her may not be borne by the vendor nor shall the vendor be liable for any loss or damage occasioned thereby, in the event that it becomes impossible to carry out the order and achieve a successful outcome.
You can use a debit or credit card to pay for your shopping. We accept the following payment providers, issued by banks in Malaysia:
- Debit Cards
You can also pay via direct FPX transfer from your bank.
Full payment card authorization for the amount corresponding to the total price of goods (including service charges) that the Customer has requested shall be made at the time of the order.
Unfortunately we will not accept cash as payment for your shopping. This is because our Delivery Man cannot carry cash with them due to safety reasons.
Our liability to you in connection with any order will not exceed the total price charged for the relevant items.
All payments are in Malaysian Ringgit only.
- Normal orders – We process your order within 24 hours and will ship within the next 24 hours (Excluded order placed during the weekend). Item will be delivered to your doorstep in the next 1-2 days.
- We provide delivery services from Monday to Saturday.
- Delivery Charges : –
- Ipoh Area : Purchase above RM100 will be FREE Delivery, RM5 will be charged if the purchase is below RM100*.
- Outstation : Purchase Above RM200 will be FREE Delivery, RM20 will be charged if the purchase is below RM200*
RETURNS & REFUND POLICY
- The returned goods/products will be checked with the receipt together and the goods should be in the good condition.
- Customer who purchased the wrong item is not entitled to a refund.
- The packaging should be in the original condition in the original shipping container as received. If the goods/products have been used or damaged by the customer, there will not be any refund. CP Grocer will also not be responsible if your shipment is lost during the return transit. Once we have checked and confirm the goods/products, the customer will receive their refund within 14 working days after the confirmation.
- Our policy lasts 2 days. If 2 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
Please return your purchase to the following address:
CP Grocer Sdn Bhd (Frozen Food Mart)
No. 38, Persiaran Bercham Timur 20, Taman Bercham Baru 31400 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia.
Please contact us at +6 017-816 6982 or [email protected] if you have any questions or doubts.
UNAVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
The vendor reserves the right to change the product range at any time and from time to time. Certain offers may have a restricted period of validity that will be indicated for each product or product range. The vendor undertakes to honour orders received on the website only within the limits of available stocks. In rare cases, a product that is shown as available on the website may become unavailable after definite registration of the order. In the event that one or several products ordered become(s) unavailable within the time period indicated, the vendor undertakes to inform the client of this fact as quickly as possible by email. The order shall be automatically cancelled and the client is reimbursed within 30 days at the latest following full settlement of the amount paid, except where the client expressly wishes to switch his/her order to a substitute product advised by the vendor. The client agrees and acknowledges that no penalty shall be applied for such cancellations and that subject to the above, receipt of reimbursement of the amount paid by the client shall be conclusive, and the client waives all rights to claim any penalty or other costs from the vendor.
Any texts, remarks, structures, illustrations and images reproduced on the website are controlled and regulated by copyright as well as by intellectual property throughout the whole world. Any reproduction of the website, whether in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without prior agreement.
PROHIBITION OF SALES OUTSIDE THE NETWORK
The products are intended to be sold exclusively through our distribution networks. It is therefore strictly prohibited to buy products for resale purposes outside of our networks, in particular, through websites. Over and above an infringement of our brands and the integrity of our products, such acts may involve the legal and criminal liability of their perpetrators, where appropriate.
APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTES
The Terms & Conditions, and any disputes arising from or under the Terms & Conditions, shall be governed by Singapore law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore regarding any such dispute. A person who is not a party to Terms & Conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act to enforce any part of Terms & Conditions.